Friday, April 4, 2008

March 31, 2008

This week I had the opportunity to add video to my website. I enjoyed learning about this. Adding video to the page is fun and adds interest for the reader. I had to embed the code into the HTML part of the website. I had tried placing video into my website earler that day and had done it the right way. I was pretty impressed with myself.

In regards to my goals that I met last week, I did get a lot of help from Melissa. I had the opportunity the discover new parts of Front page I have not known. I added a background and more appropriate buttons. I am really excited about the site now that I made the changes. I am going to make the same changes to my second website and create a background and buttins as well.

Next week my gaols are to:
  • I would like to FTP my file to update my work. I have added information to the last two pages.
  • Create a background for my second website.
  • Continually looking at the rubric as I continue to revamp my websites.

No comments: