Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 14, 2008

This week I have been still working on my websites and changing and changing the design. I have changed the font for the second site.
My goals for the week ahve been accomplished, but still working on each goal from last week.
  • Changing the font
  • Adding sources
  • Continually look at the rubric.

The readings from this week helped me to think more about my site. I thought of the usability concerns. I feel that both of my sites are pretty usable. The thought of the Human-Computer Interaction was thought about as I navigated through my slides.

The websites that suck was good to look at. They were pretty confusing to navigate. I read the checklists and thought about my website. If I found something that was on that list I made another change.

No comments: