Monday, April 28, 2008

April 24, 2008

This week has been a very busy week. I have been working on my websites over and over again. I mainly worked on my 2nd website because the grade I received for my first website was very good. In regards to my goals for the week, I have met all of them. I hyave changed my font, added sources to each page, and continually looking at the rubric. I have become pretty familiar with tusing front page throughout the semester.

My goals for next week is to be prepared for a presentation of one of my websites. I am going to take the time to rethink both my websites.
  • Which website is the best in my eyes?
  • Which one did I learn the most either about websites or frontpage?
  • Which is the most attective to they eye?

I did not have any readings this week due to a work night.

No comments: