Friday, May 2, 2008

April 28, 2008

This week has been another very productive week. I have finally finished both of my websites. I had ran into a few problems as I was working on my site. I had to put my second site on the internet, which I struggled with for a few days. I had to keep walking away from the computer. But, I finally got the address correct and figured out that the home page and address did not match. Silly Me!

For my conclusion, I have learned a lot in this class. I am very proud of my accomplishments. I actually knew what I was talking about when it came to discussing websites with my friends and my job more than I ever have before.

When we looked at each other's work in the class, I noticed that each person has their own view of his/her website. Some were really good and others were confusing to me. I just wanted to make sure my websites were user friendly. If a website is not user friendly no one will want to look at my site.

No comments: