Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10, 2008

This week seemed to have gone by fast. I have almost finished my instructional website. After much debate, I have decided to build my website around making coffee, "How to Make Coffee". What have I completed so far?

  1. Pages 1-6
  2. At least 1 picture on each page
  3. Hyperlinks
  4. Background on each page
  5. All pages linked together.

My plan to blog through out the week did not go so well. Either did adding more details to my first site. But the other goals I achieved for the week are:

  1. The Live classroom was a success.
  2. Working on my second website was also a success.

My goals for the next week are to do the following:

  1. Buy a USB Flash
  2. FTP my 2nd website
  3. email the web address for my 1st website to Melissa

No comments: